.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Being an Archive of the Obscure Neural Firings Burning Down the Jelly-Pink Cobwebbed Library of Doom that is The Mind of Quentin S. Crisp

Thursday, September 02, 2004

Magical Trevor and Kenya

Well, not much to say. I've been extremely down, and as a result have been reading the Tao Te Ching again. lt does continue to fascinate me, but clearly I've got a long way to go before I can live by the way of 'not-doing'. By the way, there are may, many translations of the Tao Te Ching, but my favourite so far is Stephen Mitchell's.


Anyway, my friend Ross came round today and allowed me to copy Ligotti's The Unholy City, which seems very unlikely to cheer me up.


What does promise to cheer me up for seconds at a time is this great site with lots of cartoons, called Weebl and Jolt or something, for the knowledge of which I am also indebted to Ross. Anyway, here are some of the cartoons I liked. They are Magical Trevor, Kenya, and Kenya (live). You might need Flash in order to play them. Hope they get you in a whimsical mood. The lion in Kenya (live) really does it for me.
Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?