.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Being an Archive of the Obscure Neural Firings Burning Down the Jelly-Pink Cobwebbed Library of Doom that is The Mind of Quentin S. Crisp

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

There'll Always Be a Place for You in My Heart

"Give me your hands, ‘cause you’re wonderful!"



Yes, I am in expansive mood.

That deadline is so close I can almost smell it. And so, I have decided to celebrate by using my time irresponsibly and posting another entry.

Recently, good people, I believe I told you that, although The Dead Bell is, well, long dead, its spirit lives on and has reared its head in the shape of The Cock. Peter Black, formerly of The Dead Bell with my former self, and now of The Cock, after he informed me that he had taken up playing with The Cock on a regular basis, sometimes before an audience, I believe, and often for hours at a time, asked me if I might assist by...

I don’t think I can keep this up much longer.

I mean the whole double entendre thing.

Basically, he asked if I could write some lyrics. I agreed to this suggestion quite happily, glad to be of service to The Cock. And I’ve been scribbling silly little lyrics ever since then - whenever they have come into my head.

How overjoyed I am, then, to learn that my union with The Cock in this way has proved fruitful.



I may not actually be playing with The Cock. I may not be what you might call a full member. But I like to think of myself as a sort of Cock extension. And I am honoured to think that The Cock, having used me before, is willing and eager to use me again...

as a lyricist.

Anyway, enough of this silliness. You too may let The Cock’s warm message of love flow over you. Damn... somebody stop me.

Okay... Deep breaths.

I’m alright. It’s okay.

You too may embrace the message of love sent out by The Cock. The Cock’s first Internet release, lyrics by yours truly, is available here:

There’ll always be a place for you in my heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?