.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Being an Archive of the Obscure Neural Firings Burning Down the Jelly-Pink Cobwebbed Library of Doom that is The Mind of Quentin S. Crisp

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Cock Addendum

I have just been informed of the following films of The Cock in rehearsal. I believe they were shot on the 10th of this month. The sound recording is not of high quality, so I don’t know how they will sound to someone who wasn’t at the gig, but I can’t help feeling the same excitement, as I watch them, as I felt at the gig. They also give some idea of how the live versions of Missing and There'll Always Be A Place For You In My Heart differ from the recorded versions. And I very much like what Pete is wearing in these numbers. I think they are worth a peek:


Missing.

Enculez Moi.

There'll Always Be A Place For You In My Heart

Stop messing about!

I have started yet another new job, so I might not be around much for a while.
Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?