.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Being an Archive of the Obscure Neural Firings Burning Down the Jelly-Pink Cobwebbed Library of Doom that is The Mind of Quentin S. Crisp

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

More Cock, More Cock, Michael Moorcock, You Fervently Moan

Well, it looks like my blog is being taken over by The Cock of late, which is no bad thing, considering how busy I've been and how bad my eyes are. It makes it easy for me to post entries without having to research and write new 'essays'.

Anyway, I have a treat for you all. That's right, it's more Cock, captured again on film in rehearsals on the 17th of January. There are two songs, the first, I'm Your Fan is a Cock original, lyrics by yours truly and Pete Black, music by The Cock, and the second is a cover of a song by The Flaming Lips called, She Don't Use Jelly or something.

I'm Your Fan

She Don't Use Jelly

For a review of The Cock's live performance, click here. For more Cock films, click here.
Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?