.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Being an Archive of the Obscure Neural Firings Burning Down the Jelly-Pink Cobwebbed Library of Doom that is The Mind of Quentin S. Crisp

Friday, January 21, 2005

Social Comment

I have just worked out how to enable the comments feature of this blog. Hurrah! It's taken me so long. Unfortunately, I don't have time to post a proper entry at the moment, but I needed at least to try out the new feature to see if it works. If anyone actually reads this blog - perhaps I can find out now - please feel free to comment on any of the posts below.

Comments:
Testing, testing. I shall now post this great comment.
 
Hello Scott. Thanks for posting. Did I say something about three minutes? Please remind me. I'm afraid, because of one thing and another - mainly a new job - I haven't been able to post anything substantial for a while. But I will do sooner or later, so hopefully there will be something more interesting for you to comment on, if you wish.
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?