.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Being an Archive of the Obscure Neural Firings Burning Down the Jelly-Pink Cobwebbed Library of Doom that is The Mind of Quentin S. Crisp

Monday, June 06, 2005

You Know Where You Can Shove Your Hamburger



I had a dream.

A fairy visited me as I slept, and said to me:

"Imagine a world both beautiful and just, where people live in harmony with each other and with nature. Now think about the steps you must take to reach this world. There are many, many steps to take, but I want you to think about the first step. Good. And now... make a wish."

I closed my eyes.

"I wish that McDonalds was wiped from the face of the Earth," I said, "For it is wrong both morally and aesthetically, and in myriad other ways, and when it is gone a shadow will be lifted from the human soul."

The fairy waved her wand, and, unfortunately, I woke up.

But, good people, we can make the dream a reality, if we simply refuse to support these corporate scum, and stop feeding their poison to our children.

To learn more, visit here.
Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?