.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Being an Archive of the Obscure Neural Firings Burning Down the Jelly-Pink Cobwebbed Library of Doom that is The Mind of Quentin S. Crisp

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Pore Self Morotion

I'm afraid that my recent entries in this blog have not been of a very high quality, if one can talk about quality in a medium designed for letting off steam and being self-indulgent.

Anyway, this is another entry that is not particularly exciting, but that serves a purpose nonetheless.

I should really give a report of how my reading went on the 14th of July, and that kind of thing, but I'm too tired, and I don't have much time. Let's just say that I had hoped more people would turn up, but we had a good time anyway. Apparently the shop turned a profit, thanks to me, and, apparently, that does not always happen on these occasions. So, I suppose I should be satisfied.

Anyway, the point of this post is, there are still copies of Rule Dementia! available for purchase at Langton's Bookshop. So, if you're in the vicinity, why not pop in and buy a copy. On the other hand, if you're not in the vicinity, you can order a copy by post, by sending an e-mail to the following address:

orders@langtonsbookshop.com

The price is fourteen quid a copy. That includes postage and packing. At least, it does within the UK. If you are ordering from overseas, you'll have to enquire about that in your e-mail.
Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?