.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Being an Archive of the Obscure Neural Firings Burning Down the Jelly-Pink Cobwebbed Library of Doom that is The Mind of Quentin S. Crisp

Monday, July 25, 2005

Rule Dementia! Hits the Net

Well, someone told me recently that they'd spotted a new novel of mine in the catalogue of an Internet bookshop. I was surprised to hear this as, so far, I haven't published any novels. I have written one, mind you, but so far no one seems willing to touch it.



Anyway, I checked out the claim, and it seems that they were probably referring to Rule Dementia!, my collection of short stories and novellas, which is available to purchase now from Shocklines.

Of course, you could always order a copy from Langton's Bookshop, or direct from the publisher.

All I need now is for someone to review it.
Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?