.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Being an Archive of the Obscure Neural Firings Burning Down the Jelly-Pink Cobwebbed Library of Doom that is The Mind of Quentin S. Crisp

Monday, January 16, 2006

All About Me (And Some Slugs)

I've been away from my blog for a while, and I haven't been feeling too great, but I'm in a slightly better mood after noticing that an interview I gave some weeks back is now online, along with a new review of my third collection, Rule Dementia!.

I'm just about to go to bed, though, so I shall leave it at that for now.

Cheers!

PS Who saw the first episode of the new David Attenborough programme tonight? I shall survive in this world a little longer just to watch the rest of the series. Fantastic stuff. Click on this link and play the video clip of the leopard slugs mating. It's like nothing you've ever seen, I promise. There's commentary, too, so turn up the volume.
Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?