.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Being an Archive of the Obscure Neural Firings Burning Down the Jelly-Pink Cobwebbed Library of Doom that is The Mind of Quentin S. Crisp

Saturday, December 02, 2006

The Big O

Well, I've decided to change the tone slightly and talk a little - before I go to bed - about the things I love and admire. Well, perhaps one example will suffice for today.

I feel like I should write more on this blog about the writers whose work is an inspiration to me, and tonight I would like to recommend the work of a little known writer who goes by the name of Ulrich Haarburste (there should be two dots over the 'u'). I discovered his oeuvre a few years back when a friend pointed me in the direction of his website. Haarburste is a true artist, and I take my hat off to him. His best work is all available to read, without charge, on his website. In fact, he is an extraordinarily concise writer, so his pieces each take perhaps a minute to read. They have, however, enriched my life beyond calculation. I especially like the one set in the massage parlour.

I notice that, since I last looked at this site, there has been posted news about a novel in the offing. I am aquiver with expectation.
Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?