.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Being an Archive of the Obscure Neural Firings Burning Down the Jelly-Pink Cobwebbed Library of Doom that is The Mind of Quentin S. Crisp

Thursday, January 25, 2007

The Best Things in Life are Tax-Free (For the Present)

Sorry it's taking me a while to get back to people about things. I'm currently having to fill in a tax-form, which is claiming most of my psychic and emotional energy, I'm afraid. I suffer from some strange form of dyslexia when it comes to filling in forms. I look at all the blanks, and my mind goes... blank. I would not be surprised if one day this particular deficiency of mine lands me in prison. Anyway, I hate forms. There are no words for my loathing of forms. I'm sure there'll be a great deal of paperwork to fill in when I get to Hell.

So, in the meantime, please enjoy these pictures I took yesterday during the brief interval that the snow settled here:





The entire photo album is here.
Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?