.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Being an Archive of the Obscure Neural Firings Burning Down the Jelly-Pink Cobwebbed Library of Doom that is The Mind of Quentin S. Crisp

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Errata

I've just noticed a couple of rather annoying mistakes in my collection Rule Dementia! They occur on pages 46 and 47 of that book, in the middle of 'The Haunted Bicycle'. The first of them is as follows: There should be no break in text between "This was not just an isolated spooky bicycle in an otherwise normal world" and "Is it just us?"

Secondly, the following line should be inserted between "After a number of exchanges of this sort we gave up" and "This suggestion was taken up very enthusiastically by Les":

“Perhaps we have to ride the bike first,” I suggested.

Sorry about that.

If anyone out there has puzzled over any similar omissions or mistakes in any of my books, please let me know and I shall do my best to supply the omissions and correct the mistakes.
Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?