.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Being an Archive of the Obscure Neural Firings Burning Down the Jelly-Pink Cobwebbed Library of Doom that is The Mind of Quentin S. Crisp

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Calling Marcus Moore

I've resisted doing this for some time, but I am haunted by the memory of a certain friend with whom I lost touch some time after he emigrated to Australia. I've Googled him with very limited success, and he doesn't appear to be on MySpace. Marcus, if you're reading this, please get in touch with me. If you don't want to (or can't) contact me via the Internet, things will still reach me from the old postal address you know. Also, if anyone out there knows of Marcus Moore and can put me in touch with him, or vice versa, please do so. Just some detail to make sure you have the right Marcus Moore (if you know one). He moved to Australia in the early Nineties (from the UK). There, I believe strongly, he became involved in the world of comics. On the Internet I have found a comic called DeeVee, edited by one Marcus Moore and one Darren White. I believe this to be the very same Marcus Moore, international man of mystery. He also appears to have worked with Eddie Campbell on the Bacchus series of comics. The Wikipedia entry for Bacchus mentions Marcus Moore, and the name even has a hypertexst link. However, it seems to be linked (I believe erroneously) to a baseball player of the same name.

If it's true that everyone on the planet is connected to every other person by no more than six degrees of separation(apparently the evidence for this is not actually very strong, though it's an appealing theory), then the chances of someone who knows Marcus (or Marcus himself) reading this should be high.

Anyway, I shall perhaps find out.
Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?