.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Being an Archive of the Obscure Neural Firings Burning Down the Jelly-Pink Cobwebbed Library of Doom that is The Mind of Quentin S. Crisp

Friday, December 14, 2007

Anoint my head, anointy-nointy

Aidan Smith, famous Irish poet and singer-songwriter has just compiled a great list of things that make life great.

I compiled a similar list a while back.

In immortal lines of Tom Baker's Doctor Who, in the best Doctor Who story ever made, ever (The Ark in Space), "That's good! You're beginning to think. Your mind's beginning to work. It's entirely due to my influence, of course! You can't be allowed to take any of the credit."

It occurred to, actually, soon after I had done my one hundred list, that among many, many glaring ommissions, perhaps the most glaring of all was that of Peter Harris, director of Wolf and Water Arts Company. If he doesn't mind me speaking in such terms (and he might take violent exception), he is a rare genius, as anyone who knows him will attest.

In case you missed it when I posted it on my blog earlier, here's the Wolf and Water version of Perfect Day:



Please enjoy.

I'd also like to mention that I Won't Share You by The Smiths, is a hugely underrated track.

Special flavour.
Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?