.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Being an Archive of the Obscure Neural Firings Burning Down the Jelly-Pink Cobwebbed Library of Doom that is The Mind of Quentin S. Crisp

Monday, December 24, 2007

Not the Queen's Speech

I remember watching the Queen's Speech one year - no, not that Queen's Speech, the other Queen's Speech - and thinking that one day I must address the nation in a similar way at Christmas. But it doesn't look like it will happen today. There's too much going on and too little access to the Internet at the moment, and besides, you're probably not even there right now. So, just in case you are there, my apologies as usual for any tardiness in communication of which I am guilty. And, in my stead, my old friend Kate has been good enough to address the nation from her own front room, in her own pyjamas (or possibly someone else's pyjamas). All rise please, for Ms. Kate Bush:

Labels: , ,

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?