.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Being an Archive of the Obscure Neural Firings Burning Down the Jelly-Pink Cobwebbed Library of Doom that is The Mind of Quentin S. Crisp

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Strange Tales Volume II

I keep meaning to let readers know what stories I have forthcoming, and I've left it so late that one of them has already come. My story 'The Fairy Killer' is now available in the anthology Strange Tales, Volume II, from Tartarus Press.

I also believe (to be confirmed, as they say) that I shall have something new coming out from Rainfall Books before too long.

In the distant future, a novella of mine written many, many years ago will also be published by Pendragon Press, in the Triquorum series.

A short story of mine is to feature in Postscripts 13.

And a story of mine is also confirmed for the anthology Holy Horrors.

I think that's the main stuff on the forthcoming list, apart, of course, from the big(ish) one, which is my novella, Shrike, due out from PS Publishing next year.

Hopefully there is also lots of other stuff in the pipeline.

We shall see.
Comments:
Hello,this is JIDE,a Dazai fan from China.Do you still remember me?

How are you?
 
Yes, I do remember you. How are you?
 
=D

I am fine,recently signed up on myspace(http://www.myspace.com/jide911).Some of my favorite musician signed up there,so I am happy.

Hummm,and Dazai's '惜別'-Chinese version came out this spring.The translation is good.I like it very much.
 
I'm on myspace, too. I'll send you an invite.
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?