.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Being an Archive of the Obscure Neural Firings Burning Down the Jelly-Pink Cobwebbed Library of Doom that is The Mind of Quentin S. Crisp

Friday, January 25, 2008

Sado-ga-shima

It looks like my latest story is available now. It's a chapbook containing a stand-alone long-short story called 'Sado-ga-shima'.

You should be able to see the details for the chapbook here, and you can order here.



I'm not very good at writing blurbs, but I wrote the following for this story:

At the ends of the Earth, off the dark side of Japan, lies Sado-ga-shima. The waves that mutter on its shores call you to your ultimate obscurity. You will never go to Sado-ga-shima; you are always there.


I don't know if that will be used.

I think Bret Jordan's done a great job with the cover.

Labels: ,

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?