.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Being an Archive of the Obscure Neural Firings Burning Down the Jelly-Pink Cobwebbed Library of Doom that is The Mind of Quentin S. Crisp

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The Monkey's Ant, Tall Paul and the Somoan Puberty Dance All Over Again

I have just discovered, to my sickened dismay, that the Youtube clips I posted earlier of Annette Funicello in Beach Party and Pajama Party have been taken down by some unspeakable party-pooper. I'm not sure it's worth living anymore, but I shall try to limp along, and in protest I shall post this clip of our Annette singing a very enlightened song about inter-species love:



For a better sound quality, go here. "I don't care what the whole world thinks/Call us a couple of 'missing links'." No? How about, "I love the monkey's uncle/And the monkey's uncle's ape for me"?

Thank you, our Annette, for going where few would dare.

But not even Annette singing Tall Paul can console me for the heartbreaking loss of the parties of beach and pajama, although it gets close:



I suppose I'll just have to make do with the trailer until someone kindly reverses the fiendish deed of the swine who swiped the other clips:

Labels:

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?