.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Being an Archive of the Obscure Neural Firings Burning Down the Jelly-Pink Cobwebbed Library of Doom that is The Mind of Quentin S. Crisp

Monday, March 31, 2008

Artmadeflesh

I've just noticed that the cover of Shrike has now been completed. This is good.



I know people have pre-ordered copies, too. Well, it's coming. You know, there's more in the pipeline, after Shrike, too. Much, much more, even if I have to jolly-well publish it myself, or even if someone lifts the memory stick of all my work off my corpse after I've been beaten to death outside the offices of Penguin Books for looking a bit like Doctor Who.

Well, the artist, Vincent Chong, has done a nice job. I like his work.

But now, I'm very tired. I think that Mr. Newton has had enough. Yes, I rather think he has.

Labels: , , ,

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?