.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Being an Archive of the Obscure Neural Firings Burning Down the Jelly-Pink Cobwebbed Library of Doom that is The Mind of Quentin S. Crisp

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Lauren Ambrose

I don't have a television at the moment (I have no plans ever to get one, either), and any televisual needs I might have are being met by the computer. I've actually never owned a television in my life, though I have lived in houses where a television was present. Anyway, there is some television that I really appreciate, such as the now ended Six Feet Under. In particular, I'm a big fan of Lauren Ambrose. I don't know if I've ever seen someone in a television series who was so obviously and breathingly an actual person, which is wonderful. Anyway, some clips:







Hmm, during the compilation of this blog entry I briefly saw some item (maybe even old) about Ms Ambrose being pregnant, which reminded me of Thomas Ligotti's response on learnng that "there might exist some form of organic life below the glacial surface of one of the moons of Jupiter", to wit, "There goes another perfectly good wasteland".

Labels: ,

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?