.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Being an Archive of the Obscure Neural Firings Burning Down the Jelly-Pink Cobwebbed Library of Doom that is The Mind of Quentin S. Crisp

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My Copyright Policy

By the way, it's worth mentioning here, but I've briefly discussed copyrighting issues with a friend this weekend. Well, it was only casual, but it makes me want to restate my policy here. All the images I use are hotlinked, which I take as a reference to their source. If you want to know where they come from, you should be able to just right-click over them and go to 'properties'. I think that's how it's done. So, in other words, I'm just borrowing these images in the same way you do when you inset a youtube clip.

In terms of text, I almost always give the source, unless it's a casual, conversational allusion.

If anyone wishes me to remove any content or images on copyright grounds, just let me know.

Labels:

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?